- All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
- All children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by adults at all times and can be booked in private rooms only. Children aged 13-16 must be accompanied by adults, but can be booked into dorms.
- The recommended age to stay at our hostels is between 16-60 years.
- All our hostels have ‘bunk beds’ which might not be convenient for physically challenged and older customers.
- For health and safety reasons, ‘all guests’ are required to show a current Government Issued form of Photographic Identity at check-in.
- These include passports, drivers’ licences and EU Identity Cards.
- These do not include Industry ID cards, company security cards, travel cards or Student ID cards, sorry.
- When making a booking, a 10% booking deposit is required. Please note this is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If you change your booking:
- Changes requested within 24 hours of the date of arrival will be treated as cancellations (see “Cancellations” below).
- Changes to a confirmed reservation (e.g. changes in dates of stay or changes in numbers of people and nights booked) are subject to availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making the changes to accommodate your request.
- If you prepone or postpone an entire booking you would be expected to pay the difference in the rates/tariff based on the date the booking is moved to.
- We will inform you of the amount of any additional costs when you request any changes and shall agree such costs with you before any such changes are confirmed.
- For any decrease in the number of nights and/or people in a confirmed booking, an admin charge equal to 10% of the charges for the number of nights and/or people being reduced will be charged.
- All changes will be subject to the availability of a suitable alternative.
The Non-Refundable rates :
- The total price of the reservation will be charged any time after booking.
- Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of No-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- The Non-Refundable rates are not refundable under any circumstances
Fees and Payments:
- If you lose your security key-card during your stay it will cost £5.00 to replace, so please keep it with you at all times.
- Limited luggage storage is available and costs £2 per bag from check-out to midnight on the day of your departure.
- Lockers are available for every guest in every room and cost £1.50 per night to rent. Your security key-card is activated with the locker details at reception.
- We accept all cash payments in Great British Pounds (GBP) only.
- Credit/Debit Card Payments
- The person who made the original booking using their Credit / Debit Card should be present at the time of check-in with the same Credit / Debit Card.
- Towels are not included, but they can be purchased for £5.00 each.
- To cancel a Booking you should notify us in writing, it must be in the form of an email.
- We require a full 24 Hours’ notice to cancel a Booking. The 24 hours are counted backwards from the check-in time (11:00 AM for Hostel Guests and 14:00 for Hotel Guests) on the date of arrival, not the time of arrival you stated when making the booking.
- If you send your cancellation within 24 Hours of arrival date, you will be charged the full amount for the first night of your stay.
- Please Note that the Booking Deposit is not refundable under any circumstances.
Check-In and Check-out
- Rooms/Dorms are available from 11:00am on the day of arrival; however if you arrive earlier you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning at the hostel.
- Check out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
- We require a £10 per person security deposit upon check-in, payable cash only.
- You would lose your security deposit:
- If you check out later than 10:00 AM of your departure day.
- If you lose the Swipe Card, Linen or Blanket.
- If your behaviour results in you being asked to leave the hostel.